Monday 4 June 2007

So I begin

Well the first post is no doubt the most difficult to pen, perhaps the uncertainty of what to say or perhaps even what not to say... but at the end of the day it's my blog and I'll cry if I want to sentiment comes to mind.

Angers Futility, punctuation not withstanding, came to me whilst thinking of a title for the blog, and in my current state of mind there is a great deal of anger that I feel towards many things... most of which I can do little or nothing about, but the realisation of just how little I can do outlines the futility of that anger.

I used to think I should write a book, perhaps the next fantast epic along the lines of Feist's Magician or Tolkien's Lord of the Rings... much of my energy in writing though is spent on writing nasty emails to suppliers at work.... well we shall wait and see what I can write over time... this could be the first and last post... or it could be the begining of something that will grow over time.

No comments: